Friday, June 12, 2009

shoppin' cart mama

I got Heidi one of those things you put in the shopping cart seat to protect the baby from all the gross germs covering every inch. Jared was quick to point out that I never used one with any of our other kids so why is she so special. Well, for one thing, she is sitting in it a little earlier that the others and another reason is I just want her to have one! Besides, what is wrong with a little disease prevention even if it is my fourth kid that I really make an effort? I went to babies r us and they didn't have any PINK ones so i got this one. I have to say I am unhappy with it. It fits walmart carts perfectly, but it doesn't fit in Target ones and it definitly doesn't work in restaurant high chairs. So I am returning it tonight and I will either exchange it for the black and white one or look online for a pink one somewhere...



No comments: