Friday, June 19, 2009

My little Heidi

The other day I was drinking some water and Heidi watched me very intently. She was really studying what I was doing. I let her try to sip some water from my cup and she LOVED it! She wouldn't give it back to me. It was very entertaining. Of course I decided I had to have pictures of this so I pried the cup from her clutches and gave her to her dad and I grabbed the camera. Here are a few cute pics we captured. There are also some of her blowing raspberries. That is her favorite thing to do to entertain herself. Her face is priceless when she is doing it. I don't know if I really caught a great picture that does it justice. She is so cute!

Notice how red she is around her mouth from cramming the cup so hard on her face.









2 comments:

Liz said...

She really is a little doll!!

Me said...

Yup...she is a doll. And dang, does she looks like her Daddy!