Sunday, May 3, 2009

poop anyone?

I made quesadillas for dinner the other night with chicken, cheese, and black beans inside. If the beans weren't secured in with the cheese they fell out. When Christian picked up his quesadilla a couple beans plopped onto his plate. His face was total shock! Here is the conversation...

C: My food pooped!
me: It's not poop, they are beans.
C: oh, they are beans, *smile*
megan: no, Christian, it really is poop!
C: (terror on face) It's POOP???
Me: NOOOOOOOOOOOO Christian, they are beans! Megan, shut your mouth!
C: Oh, they are beans. (relief)

He didn't eat a bite.

3 comments:

JIM B. (Also known as Roger Butler) said...

Melissa, That was when you needed the camera out for an AFV clip. I believe that my ggrandkids are the best in the world. Love Papa

Lorren Says... said...

Aren't older siblings the best?

Rebecca Dix said...

hi-LAR-ious!