Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Moron? I think not.

What do your kids do when they are home sick from school? Megan perfects her skills at taking the Moron Test. It is the number one app on iphones. It is a pretty cool test that basically tests your ability to read and react. If you have an iphone or and ipod touch, I recommend it. (Thanks to Laura for telling me about it :) Here is Megan and her mad moron skills...



She has done it even faster since this video. I think 80.9 seconds. She did it at 90 seconds and I told her I could do it at 85, just guessing that I had to be better at it than her. She did it again and got to 84.5 secs. I tried to do it fast and I was half way through it and already her time was long gone and then I failed. So she is probably at least twice as fast as me! Get the app, it is fun to play and funner to watch your friends play it after you already know all the tricks.

No comments: