Monday, May 18, 2009

Things that make you go hmmmm...

Today my house was shown to a couple. I was down the block and I saw them arrive and enter my house. I circled the block waiting for them to leave because I hadn't showered yet so I really couldn't go anywhere. People usually aren't there more than 15 minutes. Well, 30 minutes later they leave and I go in my house. I sat in my recliner and my foot touches a wet spot on my carpet. ??? I touch the carpet with my hand and do the dreaded sniff test. Great. It smells like PEE! What the heck! Heidi wears a diaper. Christian is in a pull up. How did that happen? Weird. I never saw an animal go in or any kids. Plus, there were drag marks in the carpet, too. Wider than a vacuum, like maybe a wheelchair. But there definitely was no one in a wheelchair in my house. Kinda wish I could have had a video recorder going on while there were here. Hmmmmm....

1 comment:

a said...

That is FREAKY!!!!