Wednesday, April 8, 2009

It's Official




We are moving.


Again.


I can't believe it. But, we go where we are told to go. This time to the Ft Worth area. I hope this time we can stay more than 2 years. Jared works in the oil field and he is usually gone a lot and this move will mean he gets to be home at nights and on the weekends. A life we have never known as a married couple. He will be there every Sunday for church. I think that is the best part about it for me. He can be involved in sports and other activities with all the kids. I can't tell you how many things we have missed out on because he is gone and I just can't bring myself to take all the kids by myself. The bad part is selling a house in this market. I am slightly worried about it. Only slightly because I have a great house in a great location and we are pricing to sell. I hope our house is the answer to someone's prayers and they will be the answer to mine! I am sad to leave this place, I really feel at home here and it is a beautiful place to live. I love it. I love my friends here most of all and it will be so hard to leave them. I really hope they stay friends with me and come visit, I will only be about 2.5 hours away. I am sad for the kids and the friends they leave behind as well. Especially Megan. She is in the best little activity day girls group ever and they are all such good, sweet girls. She will be in her 4th elementary school next year. She seems good at adjusting to each move. It helps that this time we are going to an area we already have some friends. That eases things somewhat. I am excited to have Jared home more and all the blessings (and frustrations) that brings and I know the kids will benefit greatly from this. So, please keep us in your thoughts and hope our house sells quickly so we can be a complete family again and I can be done with being a part time single mom.

2 comments:

Cindy said...

Do you have a moving date yet or are ya'll waiting for the house to sell?

Lorren Says... said...

It's nice to know there is a family out there that moves as much as we do. :) I'll be praying your house sells quickly!

Also, I meant to comment on your April Fool's post but forgot. I love that you pull pranks on your kids! I have got to remember that for next year. My kids would get a kick out of it!