Monday, April 27, 2009

I love this girl!



I know whoever reads this is probably sick of me saying over and over how perfect my baby is, but I can't help say it again! She is the most perfect baby anyone could ever hope for. She has the sweetest personality, she is patient and easy going, and is she ever cute as can be! Every second I am not playing with her or holding her or nursing her I feel like I am missing out. Maybe it is because she is the last baby, who knows, but I am totally smitten by her. Isn't she cute in the headband I crocheted? The boutique I am working on getting my hats in wanted me to try a headband and this was my first attempt. I still have a few things to work out, but I think it is pretty cute. Well, Heidi could be wearing a walmart sack and still be cute so maybe it is just her... :)

3 comments:

Castaneda 5 said...

Umm yeah, can you please stop talking about your perfect baby! Just kidding...lol She is sooo cute! But then all of the Walter's kiddos are!

heartlandfamily said...

I am going to have to get some of these headbands next & more flowers :) I love reading about your cute baby!!!

Lorren Says... said...

Melissa, this little girl is so cute! She has an angelic face. I love the headband you made her. :)