Tuesday, March 24, 2009

A sweet story from Walmart???

I shared some crazy stories that have happened to me at Walmart before, but today I have a sweet one. I ran to Walmart with Heidi earlier this morning and she had just fallen asleep when I got in the parking lot. She was crying previously so I was thinking my shopping trip would have to be short and possibly miserable for us both. Thankfully she fell asleep. I carefully carried her to the store and set her carrier in the cart. I pushed it along, very gingerly on the carpet that is there at the front of the store, she still slept. Then I got on the hard floor. KA-CHUNK KA-CHUNK KA-CHUNK!!!!!!!! I said out loud, "Darn it!" and I proceeded to turn around to get a new cart as Heidi opened her eyes. The sweetest Walmart worker lady, I didn't look at her name tag but she was the one working on the flowers, must have seen my dilema and she asked me if she could go get a new cart for me. I said oh yes, that would be wonderful! She went and got me a new cart and even checked that it rolled silently! How nice!! I put Heidi in that cart, she had fallen back asleep when the ka-chunking ended, and we had a very relaxing shopping experience. Thank you flower lady at Walmart, you totally made my day!

1 comment:

Castaneda 5 said...

It's amazing how something so small can just make someone's day.