Saturday, March 21, 2009

Meet my amigurumi bunny



I made this cute bunny for my friend Karalee's little girl. She went to build a bear and made a bunny and I thought this would be a cute baby for her bunny. Build a bear sells little babies of the animals you stuff. Anyway, I thought it would take me about an hour to make it so I started about 10:30-11 pm. The crocheting didn't take me very long. It was the darn sewing. I didn't finish until almost 2 am. I was tired the next day! We gave it to her the following morning. I didn't have time to look at it enough. So I took a picture. I think I might have to make another one so I can make Jared tell me how cute it is a million times. I only got to make him tell me about 5 times with the first one. All my kids are begging for one now. Maybe I can surprise them for Easter... Isn't this bunny the CUTEST???

3 comments:

Lorren Says... said...

You made that? Awesome!! :)

Me said...

Super cute!! Would you consider selling some?

Castaneda 5 said...

That is cute! You should sell them!