Monday, March 23, 2009

Pretty Pink Piggies



Why are babies toes so darn cute? I can't even put into words how much I love Heidi's toes. I hurt my teeth when I look at them, do you get that? I could probably bite through a penny at all the cuteness LOL! When I nurse her, I play with her feet. She doesn't mind, usually. She likes it when I kiss her tosies and pat my cheeks with them and play peek a boo. She makes me laugh when she grabs her feet and plays with them. I think one day soon she might get a toe in her mouth. I always love my youngest kid's feet and just when they are starting to get too big, I have another baby and get those tiny toes once more. What am I going to do now that Heidi is the last baby??? I hope I am not wanting to kiss her toes when she is 10, that is just weird! LOL!!!

1 comment:

Lorren Says... said...

You are making me laugh! Yes, I do the same thing except I bite my lips together really hard. I have passed it down to my daughter. We even do it when we pick up cute cats.

You are right, those are some sweet toes!!