Thursday, December 4, 2008

Our sweet kids...

I saw this idea on the internet and I wanted to do it with Heidi and I can't believe how well it worked. She posed so sweetly. I love her little hand under her chin and the cute little fat rolls on her ankles. The best part... she didn't pee or poop on me :)


At Megan's gymnastics, they always have a photographer come to the gym and photograph the gymnasts. He is horribly expensive and it is always chaotic. This year I decided to try JC Penney's and see if they could give me good pictures for less cost and they did! The guy did a great job. He even caught Megan in the air in the splits. I will post that pic when they are available online. Here she is with a lot of her medals from the year. We got this idea from another girl at the gym. We saw her picture up at the pottery place we go to and I thought it was so cool. The next picture is her doing a bridge. Last year we got this pose from the expensive guy at the gym, but she was all the way to the side, so you couldn't see her face. My papa liked the picture a lot so I wanted to get one for him and this one turned out SO good.



My boys... what can I say, they are SO handsome. They posed so well for the guy, I was impressed. Especially for Christian. He is hard to deal with sometimes, but he was so easy going that night. The next morning is when he woke up with pneumonia. Considering that, I think it is even more amazing we got such good pictures.



Another set of the older kids. So cute...


We also got a family photo, but I am sending them out in my Christmas cards so you have to wait to see those...

3 comments:

Lorren Says... said...

Soooooo stinkin' cute!! Megan is so beautiful...just like her momma! Makes me want to go get pics done.

Castaneda 5 said...

Very cute pictures!!

heartlandfamily said...

These are REALLY good!!!