Monday, December 22, 2008

new glasses



Megan has been telling me she needs glasses for a couple of months and I didn't believe her. She has WANTED glasses for a long time. Well, the school sent home a paper saying she failed a vision screening at school. I took her to the eye dr today and he said she is a little near-sighted and she could use some glasses. She was so excited. These are the frames she picked out. They are kinda bold and they have a leapord print on the inside. They do really look cute on her. It was hard for her to take them off and leave them at the store. The real glasses won't be in for a couple weeks. She can't wait to get them!

5 comments:

Darla said...

Have fun! Kids in glasses is kind of a nightmare! We have gone through our share! At least they look super cute in them! Merry Christmas!

Cindy said...

How cute! She made a good choice in frames...looks very grown-up!

Castaneda 5 said...

She looks very cool! Not everyone could pull it off, you know?!

Lorren Says... said...

Very chic!!

Leah Armstrong said...

I love glasses, I have a pir for every outfit, all Rx. Go look at my blog!!

I looked at Heidi's bith pics. I was surprised Megan watched. You'll have to tell me more.

Leah