Saturday, December 27, 2008

A great Christmas!

Heidi didn't get much for Christmas this year, but she did get some earrings! Aren't they adorable?? That is kind of my gift to myself as well. Jared is a little mad at me for this...


Christian and Ethan got incredible hulk hands and masks. Christian was really scared of the masks at first, but he got used to it!



Megan got a cool gymnastics DS game. Her favorite gift this year is the dry erase board and markers.


My mom brought gifts in huge sacks and I stood Christian in one. He is so cute!


Ethan got a batman costume, he loves it! I asked him what his favorite present was and he said EVERYTHING!


Megan got a spa factory, it is pretty cute, she made some lip gloss and perfume.


Heidi liked to watch the kids open presents and look at the lights on the tree. I think next year will be a little more fun for her!




We also had a great Christmas with my Nanny and Papa and we didn't get out the camera! darn it! The kids love what they got, but I think the winner was the remote control car Ethan got. My mom also got Christian a trike for his birthday and he is on that all the time, I don't have pics of that yet. And worst of all... Christmas morning I slept in until 10:00 am (that part was pretty nice) but I missed the kids seeing the Santa stuff and of course no pictures were taken. Next year I will have to be awake. I was grateful for the rest, I must have needed it. And thanks to Heidi for that wonderful gift, the best thing she could have gotten me :)

2 comments:

a said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas. Are you guys going to be around for New Year's, we are coming in town tues or Wednesday. You guys are on the top of our list to visit. AND I'M SERIOUS THIS TIME!!!!
I love the earrings on Heidi, so cute!

Cindy said...

I love the little grin that Heidi is giving. So cute!