Tuesday, December 9, 2008

5 is Great Christmas Edition Tag

Favorite Christmas Movies:
Home Alone
Elf
Mickey's Christmas Carol
Charlie Brown Christmas
National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation



5 Things that happened yesterday:
Made my Christmas cards
Addressed my envelopes
got the kids to school
got megan to and from gymnastics
saw my husband briefly


5 Things to look forward to:
Christmas
my aunt coming to stay for a week
my mom coming
Heidi smiling
Jared going on days off tomorrow



5 Things on my wish list:
sleep through the night
a cleaning book by kim and aggie
a fondue cookbook
a nap
get all my projects done and shipped/wrapped



5 Things I love about winter/ Christmas:
cooler weather!
a fire in the fireplace
giving gifts
getting gifts
all of our traditions


5 People to Tag:
Lorren, Karalee, Cindy, Amy, Michelle

No comments: