Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christian's birthday


Today at playgroup we met at my house and had a little party for Christian. He loved getting ready for it. I let him help me with the cupcakes and we talked about the kids coming over for his birthday. He was so excited and kept talking about it all morning. The cupcakes turned out so cute. I wanted to make snowmen out of large marshmallows to put on the cupcakes and I got all the stuff for that. This morning I checked my mail and I got a Taste of Home mag from my mom and on the cover were the cutest snowmen cupcakes so I copied those with what I had. I love them! We had a great time, thanks to all who came! Christian keeps coloring his nose to look like Rudolph. It might be Ethan doing it, I am not sure. :)

3 comments:

Cindy said...

How cute! Hope he had a happy day.

a said...

I love the cupcakes they are awesome! You are such a good mom, I got your cards today. SOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!

Castaneda 5 said...

Happy Birthday Christian!!!