Saturday, February 21, 2009

We made it!

Heidi and I both survived the night apart. She woke up at 2 and then at 7. It was nice to see her. When I went to bed, it was weird to be able to talk freely and not tip toe around. I have to say I was lonely though. When I laid down, I couldn't see her in her little cradle and I was a bit sad. Good thing I fell asleep fast. I was too tired to dwell on it. Tonight will be easier. I love that sweet girl, I can't say that enough. She is such a perfect baby!

3 comments:

bknmkalhyland said...

I'm glad you both made it. I always had a hard time switching to the babies room. There is something sad about them getting old enough to sleep on their own! Good job mom!

a said...

You are so cute!

Castaneda 5 said...

Awww, even with the fourth child, you are missing her! You are such a good mom! We miss you guys! When are you coming back???!!