Tuesday, February 10, 2009

3 months old!


Heidi is three months old now, I can't believe it. She is still the very best baby ever. She loves her brothers' and sister's attention. She is SO sweet all the time, I enjoy her so much.

Here she is in the bath, I love bathtime with her. There is nothing better in the world than the smell of a freshly bathed baby.


She fell asleep sucking her finger. She hasn't found her thumb, but I am sure she is still looking for it. I will be surprised if she doesn't start sucking it soon.


All dressed up for church. She is adorable.

3 comments:

JIM B. (Also known as Roger Butler) said...

You are such a darling baby. Love you so much. Papa

a said...

okay i want some hats!!!!! She is so cute! Are you guys still coming up for your anniversary?

Cindy said...

I love that little hat!