Monday, February 9, 2009

check out the cute...

Recently my friend and I have come across these amazing cute hats for babies and I just had to make one. Problem is I don't have a pattern. I had to study the picture alot and try to see what I could do and I think it turned out pretty cute. Here is Heidi, asleep (the poor dear, it was midnight), wearing my first try. There is supposed to be a crocheted flower instead of a bow and I am going to fix that as soon as I get to Hobby Lobby. Then I will have her model it awake. I tried it on her 4-5 times while she was sleeping.



Here is Megan and her glasses. She has had them a month, I am just slow to post.


My cute kids...

3 comments:

Darla said...

I almost bought one of those little hats for Heidi. Then I realized you could whip one up no problem! You are so talented! And I love the ribbon in it. I don't know about there, but here those hats are really popular! She is darling, and getting so big. And yes, I still have a gift for her. I am retarded!

heartlandfamily said...

I love it! I have looked at these several times on etsy, but I have not broken down and bought one yet. You are going to have to teach me how to do this!!!

bknmkalhyland said...

That hat is so cute. We should for sure make more!! Megan is so beautiful in her glasses. They make Macey so jealous. I'm thinking of taking her to the eye doctor just so she'll stop bugging me!