Sunday, November 16, 2008

What a blessing!

Last Sunday we blessed Heidi. Jared's sister Dawn and her husband Dan came up from San Antonio and Jared's parents came from Washington. It was a beautiful day and everything went really well. Here is Heidi in the gown I crocheted. It is a little dark, but you can still see it ok. We are going to take her to get portraits done in the dress soon.



Here is the whole gang, minus me ( I was taking the picture)


My family. It is a pretty good picture, you might get this in your Christmas cards this year :)

4 comments:

Castaneda 5 said...

Wow! Time flies! Her blessing already! I'm really impressed with your crocheting skills. all you crafty people put me to shame! Ya'll wanna make a trip out to good ol' Waxahachie the day after Thanksgiving?? We are having Gabby's bday party at Chick Fil A that day! After I do my Black Friday shopping of course! LOL!

Darla said...

You are so freaking talented I can't stand it! Cute family!

a said...

What a good lookin family. I love the dress too, so cute!

Loreen Bliss said...

I love her blessing dress! Wow, it is so gorgeous!!! Great job on it! That is going to mean so much to her, that you made it yourself! Nice pictures!!! You have such a beautiful family! :)