Thursday, November 13, 2008

All I need to know I learned in Kindergarden

Ethan has been telling us some funny things his teacher says at school. Here are a few bits of her wisdom...

Your bum is your "brain button." You have to sit on it for your brain to work properly.

Famous quote: "You get what you get and you don't throw a fit." Ethan frequently tells this to his sister.

When applying elmer's glue: "Dot, dot, not a lot." Say this while using glue so you don't use too much.

I think they are so cute. I know there are more I am forgetting so I will be paying attention to see if there are more funny comments to share.

4 comments:

Lorren Says... said...

That is so funny! I love the "brain button". I'll have to remember that.

Castaneda 5 said...

Yes, we love the "you get what you get and you don't throw a fit." Isabel says it all the time but you know, she doesn't live by it!

Cindy said...

I'm totally loving the "brain button" one. I might tell that to my 4th grade teacher sister.

a said...

Those are all funny and brings back memories of when Brayden started Kindergarten.