Sunday, November 30, 2008

Holiday Decorating

We put up our tree and other Christmas decorations on Thanksgiving. I finished Heidi's stocking before Christmas, it is a miracle LOL! Here are the kids after we decorated... (Ethan is always dressed up like darth vader, ALWAYS lol)


Here are all my stockings, I am so proud of them. I think they look great!


Christian putting on the ornaments. He likes to walk by the tree and "accidentally" make an ornament fall off so he can put it back on. Sometimes when I look at the tree, there will be a ton of ornaments on one branch... Someone was redecorating again!


Megan and Ethan were great at decorating the tree.


Christian got to help put on the star.

2 comments:

Lorren Says... said...

You made those stockings? I'm in awe!

Darla said...

I love your stockings! mine look just look like them, I wish I could say that i made them!