Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!



We had a great Thanksgiving day. I got to sleep in a bit (Heidi was up from 2:30-5:30am!) and then I got up and started cooking. We were going to have fondue for dinner, but I got to thinking about it and I wanted the kids to have a regular Thanksgiving dinner. Jared helped the kids make a Turkey craft while I was cooking. Thanks to Jennifer for giving us the craft stuff!


We had chicken and stuffing, green bean casserole, mashed potatoes and gravy, rolls, a yummy punch, chocolate and key lime pie (Jennifer gave us the lime pie, she is awesome!) It was all really yummy!


Christian woke up from his nap and he was feeling a little sick so I was trying to cher him up. It didn't work LOL! He is doing much better today. I guess the antibiotics are working well.



I am so thankful for my family and friends and church. It is a great time of year to really think about our blessings and I sure have a lot of them.

No comments: