Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day with my sweeties.

I get to spend Valentine's Day with out my hubby, unfortunately. But I decided to make the most of it and plan a special dinner with my little sweethearts.

First, here is the Valentine's we made for school. I hope they reschedule the parties so we can hand them out. Otherwise, my kids are using them next year...


Our dinner. First it was going to be russian chicken in the crockpot. Then lasagna, then we decided spaghetti. Very beautiful heart-shaped spaghetti.


Ready to eat....




Yummy sparkling apple cider, our FAVORITE!



Why is it so fun to eat spaghetti?


You can see Heidi's tongue inside the bowl.

Messy!


OHHHHHHHH Chocolate fondue! We had bananas, cheesecake, marshmallows, and DONUT HOLES to dip. They were out of my favorite at the store last night...strawberries.


Heidi enjoyed it all. So did the rest of us. It was a really nice dinner.



Oreo truffles for friends. They are YUMMY! I was too full of fondue to eat them.


We sure missed Jared. I can't wait until he comes home. Our 11th anniversary is coming up! Woo hoo! He better be here for that ;)

1 comment:

a said...

Cute! Love it! Our Bishop made those same valentines for all the primary kid's...totally cute!