Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snow Day!

We got a foot of snow!!!!! It was absolutely beautiful. I love the way the trees look covered with snow. I could just stare out at it all day.

The kids didn't have to go to school or gymnastics so they spent most of the day outside.

Snow buildup on the pool chairs, this was about noon and it kept snowing. It was much higher later but I didn't go out again.

The pool.

Inside the trampoline


Eating snow. They are weird :) They are in the trampoline.

The sad snowman. No help from an adult. No good things for eyes. One orange peel eye fell off. LOL!!!! So cute that they made one though!

Taylor

Ethan

Megan

Sweet kiddos


Christian didn't last long in the snow. I was crocheting inside and he wanted to try it out. He is so adorable!


I challenged the kids to build a bridge out of legos. They had to be able to stand on it. Ethan won. Here he is on the bridge he built :)

Heidi just loved having the kids around. I didn't bring her out in the snow. Maybe next time. She has a little cold. What a fun snow day!!!!

No comments: