Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Easter with cousins and grandparents!

My mom and Gary brought my sister Amber's kids up for Easter. We had a really fun time and the kids loved playing together. It was great! Except when Maleah fell off the bunk bed and had to get 7 stitches.

The Easter bunny came!!!


Khalil

Megan

Maleah (see her bandaged face?)

My boys

Heidi getting her yummies

Kite Flying

Waiting for the egg hunt...

Maleah found lots of eggs

Heidi was a great egg hunter! Maleah was so sweet!

Christian only picked up eggs that had something inside them. If it was empty, he threw it down!

Khalil found lots of eggs, too!

My sweet Ethan!

All the kids!

So fun getting to see cousins!

1 comment:

JIM B. (Also known as Roger Butler) said...

Thank you Melissa, this is the first photo we have of all 6 of our great grandchildren. Never have I seen such a lovely bunch.