Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Our new home...

Here are some pictures of the house we are going to buy. I took these during the inspection. We can't wait to move in! I am ready to get out of this hotel...

The front.


Close-up of the front.


Kitchen, stolen from the mls page online. (looks a lot like my old kitchen!)


Kitchen and dining.



Kitchen and you can see into the 2nd living area.


Entry and 2nd living with doors closed.


Living room with built in entertainment center. you can see to the master there...


Living room windows to backyard. Don't you love the stain glass stickers? ha ha ha!


View of bathroom from master bedroom.


Big shower with 2 shower heads and a seat to sit on! No tub though.


Master bedroom.


Laundry room. There is space on the right with a bar to hang clothes on. It is pretty decent.


Ethan and Christian's room.


Megan and Heidi's room. I hope they can be good little roommates!



Back of the house.


Backyard. Love it! Beyond the iron fence is our property, too. It is a dry creek. The kids will love going in there. I on the other hand don't like it much because there are tons of big bugs!!!


Stairs going down to the wooded area.


Looking down into the dry creek.


Cabana with outdoor kitchen.



The pool. It is awesome!


I love the waterfall!


I am glad it has a hot tub. We can use it all year!


Stairs and tanning ledge.


Better pic of ourdoor kitchen. I would call it more of a built in grill with a countertop and little fridge LOL! I love it!


We'll be having lots of backyard BBQs so everyone be ready to come over for swimming and food and FUN!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to paint and decorate and post those pictures. We hope to move in soon!

5 comments:

Darla said...

Can I come over please? That looks so fun! Having a pool in the backyard is a dream! Too bad its pretty much imposibble in Delta! We are seriously considering coming out there for Thanksgiving so maybe I'll get to see it in person!! Woohoo! I can't believe you and Heather are together again!!

Castaneda 5 said...

OMG! You have no idea how jealous I am right now! I told Adrian, I will no move again unless the house has a pool! Congrats!

Lorren Says... said...

Wow!! It's beautiful!! So happy for you all!

JeLe said...

I am SOO happy for all of you. It is amazing. What more could you want?

Nelson & Valerie Cluff said...

so cute! I love your house. :)