Friday, July 31, 2009

Our super awesome terrific hotel room....

Life is good. We are in the most exquisite hotel money can buy. It has everything! We have a nursery, a kitchen, a living room, a bedroom, a bathroom, a computer area, a closet, and a window with a view! Let me give you a tour...

The Nursery. Heidi sleeps here... When she actually sleeps, which isn't much.


The nursery magically turns into a kitchen when it isn't bedtime or naptime. It is complete with a refrigerator, sink, dishwasher, oven and stove. Lots of cabinet space and a bar to eat at complete the room. Isn't it adorable? I bet you can spot my scentsy... Oh and the pots and pans our movers forget to pack...


The bedroom. Beautifully decorated with designer colors and artwork. I love the lamps. I share this bed with Megan. The boys and Jared sleep across the hall in a room very much the same as this one, without a woman's touch. That's our window with a wonderful view of the nicer hotel next door on the left...


The blessed TV. I love the tv with all it's nonexistant channels and the remote that won't let you go down the channels, just up. We are really enjoying cartoon network with all the awesome cyborg, mutant, violent shows my kids haven't seen before. Thanks for not including Disney or Nick, we don't want to be spoiled. Can you see the nursery and the kitchen? And aren't those flowers beautiful? Josie gave them to me for my birthday coming up! Thanks Josie! They really brighten up the place!


The Living Room. It is so cozy! I grinned to myself as I watched Jared, Megan, Ethan, and Christian all snuggle together on the couch.


The computer area. I love this spot. I am grateful for internet. The hotel is so cool to give us high speed! And there is Heidi's bed when the nursery is in Kitchen Mode. (Thanks Josie for letting us borrow that!)


The dresser and bathroom. Our sweet fish, named Reddy-Bluey-Swimmy, is a nice edition to the room.


The closet. Well, half of it. It is also home to Zippy the hamster! If I close the door at night and have my fan on high I can't even hear him running in his wheel.


Life continues as normal. Megan finds room to practice gymnastics.


Well, that is the tour, I hope you enjoyed it! Come visit us soon! We have loads of room to accomodate everyone! Thanks, Weatherford, we really appreciate the lodging and I do mean that... really.

2 comments:

Castaneda 5 said...

Glad you're having fun! It can't be easy being cramped up but the accomodations look nice!

Liz said...

At least you have a good sense of humor about it all! :) Is this where the relocation package placed you temporarily? How long til you can close on the new place?