Tuesday, July 7, 2009

What a blessing....


We got two offers in one day. I couldn't believe it. After 3 months being on the market (which isn't very long in these days) we had 2 people look and both made an offer. One of the couples were the very first people to look at the house. The other wanted the house and upped their offer to full price. We chose them. I hate that it is about money, but it is. Not to mention their offer was better... more earnest money, more option money, they paid for the survey, and they wanted less for a warranty. See, all about money. They did want us to leave our washer and dryer and refridgerator. That was easy. Darn. I have to get that awesome front loading washer and dryer set I have been wanting forever. I really hope they enjoy the house as much as we did. Now we are going to look at houses in the Ft Worth area this Saturday. Exciting stuff...

2 comments:

Liz said...

How exciting! I know I would be so bummed (sarcasm!) about having to get new appliances. :)

Lorren Says... said...

Yay!! Congratulations!