Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Grandfriend's Day




Recently it was Grandfriend's Day At the kids' school and the teachers sent home a permission form we had to fill out to allow any grandfriends to visit our kids. I sat my kids' forms aside because I knew none of the grandparents were going to make it, especially since everyone would be coming a couple weeks later when the baby is born. The night before the permission slips were due, Megan asked me if I filled it out for her. I told her no grandparents were coming. She said "WHAT!?!" in an astonished voice and I explained to her that it would be hard to make two trips so close together. She was sad so I told her to call her Nanny and Papa, it was a little late, but I thought they would be up. Nanny answered and Megan asked her to come for Grandparents Day. She told Megan she would talk to Papa and call us the next day and let us know. Well, it was but a couple minutes and Nanny called back and said they would be here to go to school with her and Ethan. I was a little surprised, but not really, my mom was right... Papa can't say no to Megan. :) So Nanny and Papa and Aunt Rena and TJ came to see us and we had a great visit. I can't wait to see them all again when Heidi is born!

1 comment:

Cindy said...

What awesome grandfriends!