Saturday, August 2, 2008

smart and funny kids!

Megan got skates for her birthday from her grandma, and I guess Ethan thought they were pretty cool and wanted some of his own. Instead of asking for some, he MADE his own!!! He got some lego train pieces and tied them on the bottoms of his shoes and skated around the kitchen! I was laughing so hard! I think it is pretty smart of him to think of that. My neighbor, Marlen in Houston, gave Ethan this catapillar tractor thing for Christmas and it plays music. Ethan did this funny dance to it when he got it and we have it on video (I will load later maybe). I was going through some boxes and Christian found the tractor and figured out how to play the music on it and he does a funny dance to it, too. Check it out....


http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=7223910

2 comments:

Lorren Says... said...

Clever kiddos! Looks like you passed your dancing skills on to your son. :)

Cindy said...

Look out kindergarten!!