Monday, August 25, 2008

Baptism Day!

Megan's baptism was so special. I couldn't stop tearing up. Karalee gave the neatest talk on baptism, I loved it! Megan sang a song called "When I am baptized" while Jared played the guitar. I was so nervous for her, but she did such a great job. When she was baptized, she had to get dunked twice, the first time her elbow was sticking out of the water. It was so neat! I am so proud of her for getting baptized. Heather gave a heartfelt talk on the Holy Ghost and got me all teary again and then Megan was confirmed and received the Holy Ghost. Josie and Dawn gave great prayers and Megan's Grandma Walters played the piano. Thanks for conducting, Brad! It was so special. I only wish there was some cake leftover afterwards :)



1 comment:

a said...

I'm do sad we missed it, she looks so happy and pretty!