Wednesday, August 13, 2008

bad example

I don't iron. I just don't like it and I really don't know how. I rely on downy wrinkle releaser. I try to only buy clothes that don't get wrinkly. When I do have to iron something, I am too lazy to get out the ironing board and I fold up a towel and put it under whatever I am ironing and that works for me usually. I realize I might have to break out the ironing board more often for my daughter's sake. We were walking through wally world the other day and we walked past the ironing boards and meg said, "Look at those cool surf boards, Mom!" I about died laughing. It was hilarious and a bit embarassing.

4 comments:

Cindy said...

How funny! If it makes you feel better, I don't even OWN an iron! I'm even kind of surprised that irons still exist! I tell Jeramie just to throw his clothes in the dryer for a couple of minutes! lol

a said...

LOL!!! that is too funny. I remember at a bridal shower once we all had to sign a ironing board cover for the bride. It was supposed to be a piece of advice. My advice was buy clothes you don't have to iron. Great minds think alike!

Darla said...

I am totally laughing. Justin's shirt was so wrinkly for church today, and i told him I don't iron. Can you believe when my grandma died i inherited her ironing board?! What's that about, and no, I haven't used it!!

Darla said...
This comment has been removed by the author.