Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Tagged....

I like tags, it helps me think of what to talk about on here...

Jobs that I have had:
Walmart sample giver, and housewares. Pooper scooper for a cattery, gross, but i did it (over 25 litterboxes). Chemistry stockroom girl, Chemistry lab assistant in freshmen 1013 and 1033, freshmen 1054 and 1084, and organic labs. Chemistry research assistant in synthetic organic chemistry. Babysitter, mom, wife.

Movies I watch over and over:
Nacho Libre, Singing in the Rain, The Labyrinth, 13 going on 30

Places I've lived:
Copperas Cove (5 different houses), Stephenville (3 different dorm rooms, 4 different apartments, and 1 house), Tyler (2 different apartments, 2 houses) Rosenburg (1 crappy apartment) and Katy (1 house) Oh ya, they are all in TEXAS.

Places I want to visit:
Paris, New York, Rome, London, Hawaii, Cancun, Germany again

Places I have visited:
Germany, South dakota, georgia, utah, las vegas, new mexico, oklahoma and a million places in TX

TV shows I watch:
This is a big list, here goes... BBC shows My Family and Keeping Up Appearances and My Hero, Biggest Loser, Dancing with the Stars, So You Think You Can Dance, Forensic Files, Body of Evidence, America's Next Top Model, MXC, UFC, Cops, Most Amazing Videos, Wildest Police Videos, America's Funniest Home Videos. That is all I can think of. I cram what I can in when the kids go to bed until midnight usually.... i love DVR!

Websites I visit often:
Blogs, myspace, my bank, webkinz, stampin' up!, walmart, target, yellow pages, itunes, youtube

I tag Karalee and Lorren!

1 comment:

a said...

I didn't realize you had only lived in Texas...reading your tag made me think of things I forgot to put in mine. lol.