Sunday, January 6, 2008

Christmas

Wow, it has been a long time since I wrote a blog. It is hard to keep up with this and myspace. I think I like myspace better. Amy, come back! Anyway, I wanted to post some pictures of our fun Christmas. We went to my mom's a few days before Christmas and celebrated with everyone. We saw my aunt and her family. Ethan got to help shoot a gun for the first time. It was so neat. I swore I would never let my kids play with guns, toy or real ones, but Ethan started making guns with legos and I changed my mind. Jared begs me all the time to let him get a gun, but I will not allow a real gun in my house. No way. I am terrified of them. While my uncle, Jared and Ethan were outside shooting the gun, us girls were inside. We heard a shot and then Ethan start crying like crazy. My stomach flipped. I thought for half a second that Ethan was shot. The shell hit him in the eye when it ejected from the gun. Phew! We went to see my Dad and sister, too. That was ok. Then we were at my mom's and my Nanny and Papa were there, too. We had a yummy dinner together and then opened presents. It was fun. The next day was awesome. We went to see my best friend from 5th grade, Alexa, and her new baby. I think that was the best part. We hadn't seen eachother in 6 years. We can't let it go that long ever again. I wish we lived closer. For new year's eve we went to my friend heather's house. it was awesome. I finally got to play guitar hero. It really is the funnest game i have ever played. We played pictionary and catchprase, too. We tried the whole way back home to find guitar hero for wii, but no one had it. I called ever store in Tyler to try to find it. No one had it. I finally ordered it. It hasn't shipped yet, but it is supposed to get here by Thursday. We shall see. I don't know if anyone even reads this. Am I wasting my time? Probably LOL!

1 comment:

Lorren Says... said...

I read your blog! sounds like you had fun during Christmas. Was it Alexa Kelley you visited? What is she doing now?