Friday, October 9, 2009

11 MONTHS!!!



Heidi is getting way too big, I can't believe she is already 11 months old. She is the most precious baby girl, I love her so much!

Things she has done in the last month...

* Got her first tooth, then another, then another, and 3 more cutting through... all in one month! Poor girl!

* Taken her first steps. She isn't totally walking, but really close. Most steps in a row: 6

* Played in the toilet

* broke MANY dishes trying to help me unload the dishwasher

* got a big girl car seat, still facing back

* got a flu shot, not fun, but had to protect her from all the crap my kids bring home from school

* still NOT sleeping through the night

* STILL nursing :D

* still NOOOOOOOOO hair!!! (well a little fuzz, it is getting better)

Won't be long until she is ONE! Halloween. Can't wait... CAN wait. She is the light of my life!

3 comments:

Castaneda 5 said...

Wow time flies! Almost a year!

Kimberly said...

She won't get/need hair because the hats are too cute & would mess it up.

a said...

So fun! I love this age, I can't wait!