Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Our First Pool Party

We invited some neighbors and friends over for a pool party for labor day and it was SO fun! We cooked hotdogs, sausages, and brats and everyone brought sides to go with it! The kids had a great time and the adults, too. I think this will be the first of many parties to come.

*I only had my camera out for about 5 seconds and I didn't get pictures of everyone. I am sad about that. I was a little busy though :D

Jumpin' in the pool


Jared the grill master and Alli and Claire (future babsitters!)


My boys and neighbor Chad.


Old friends and new friends...


Megan and some cute new friends she met on our street!


People diggin' in the awesome eats...


Jumping on the trampoline.


What a great time! I am so glad to have so many great friends and neighbors!

2 comments:

a said...

Your backyard looks sooooooooo fun!!! Can't wait to come visit!

Castaneda 5 said...

Have I mentioned how lucky you are??!! Looks like fun!