Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A Conversation with Christian

Christian and I had a funny little conversation this morning... It went something like this...

(I am nursing Heidi)

Christian: You have two of those.

Me: (I think I know what he is talking) Two of what?

Christian: Those. (He points to my boobs)

Me: You're right, I do, and so do you.

Christian: (He pulls up his shirt to reveal his chest and points at his nipples)Ya! I do! I have two "nurses". These are my nurses.

A couple seconds go by...

Christian: You have big nurses. I have little nurses.

Ya, thanks.

A minute goes by.

Christian: My nurses are up.

(Please don't say what I think you are going to say!)

Christian: Your nurses are down.

Great. It's even obvious to my 3 yr old that I have saggy boobs.


The other day he walked in on me in the bathroom...

Christian: Do you have a penis?

Me: NO!

Christian: Do you have a butt?

Me: Yes.

He is so interested in everything right now. It is NOT FUN taking him in public restrooms. I wish the stalls were sound proof, I don't know how many times he has asked me at the top of his lungs if I was going poop. No, I am not. Then he tells me I am a good boy when I am done. Cute kid, but embarassing at times LOL!

6 comments:

JIM B. (Also known as Roger Butler) said...

Smart kid, way to go Christian. That is how you get smart. Love Papa

Darla said...

Oh my gosh! He is so funny! We should get him with my little guy that asked why my weiner had a mustache?!?! Just think of the conversations between those two!

Lorren Says... said...

Oh my word!! That is hilarious!! Gotta love what little kids say.

April Roycroft said...

HILARIOUS! THANKS FOR THE LAUGH!!!

Meagan and John said...

Dominic got super interested in different body parts and would ask a bunch of questions about the time he became potty trained, I thought it was just a phase, but still a little over a year later he will say certain things and it has started to really irratate me, like the other day we were watching big momma's house when he woke up walked into the frontroom and informed me that she (big momma) had big boobs like mine, and just the other day he kissed my boob and told me he kissed my boob, and then today he walked into the bathroom while I was getting out of the bath and asked me if he could give me a hug--

needless to say, we have now went from the body parts conversation to the that is for mommies and daddies and not sons conversation. Not that he ever sees mommy and daddy do things like that but just because I am trying ot be honest with him.

Anyhow, lately I have had to tell him about what being a perv means and how cops take pervs to jail--now that is an interesting conversation to have with a 4 yr old--he is starting to get to the age where I think I might have to lie and tell him girls have cooties just so I don't get a call from the school saying they caught him playing "doctor" with fellow female classmates

Kimberly said...

Oh I laughed SOOOO hard at that conversation. I have had similar with Tyrus. Your "bresteses" are big. Daddy's are small...you get the drift. Also, men's chest are furry but women's aren't.