Monday, April 11, 2011

Disney World!

I don't know how I can even post something worthy of our wonderful trip to Disney World. Megan and I went for a competition in January. It was incredible to say the least. Here are a few of my favorite pics...


First sights of the castle in Magic Kingdom. Brought tears to my eyes!

Megan and I

TEACUPS!!!!

Castle at night. The fireworks were the best I have ever seen!!!!



Trying on the different ears you can get. The assortment was amazing! It was so hard to choose. Especially since they are $20 a piece!




Megan and Layla with Tigger

Megan wit Walt and Mickey. Love that man!

Megan and Morgan. They became quite the buddies!

Epcot!

Love the candidness of this pic with Daisy!


Uhh, Bruce, you might want to spit them out, they are SPOILED!

Pooh tied Megan's sleeves together LOL!




Tree of Life

The best roller coaster! (besides the aerosmith one and tower of terrors!)

Beautiful Megan

Loved the 3-D Bug's Life glasses!

Megan and Tina outside the gymnastics competition!


I can't wait to go back! It was the best time of my life!!! We are going on a Disney cruise next year, and I can't wait for that. I wish I could put all my pics on here, but that would take a million years. I can't wait to take the whole family in a couple years. January is definitely the time to go. There was hardly anyone there and the weather was great. Perfect trip!

No comments: