Friday, November 5, 2010

Halloween and Heidi's 2nd Birthday!

I love Heidi's birthday! I don't really love that she is getting bigger. I want her to stay a baby even though it is fun to celebrate the milestones!

Some things Heidi is doing lately...
Lots of copying!
Asking WHY???
Saying NO
Saying sorry and kissing owies
Causing owies
struggling to share
running away from me
talking A LOT!!
Being the SWEETEST little girl in the world!

I love this girl SOOOOOOO much!

I took some pictures before church...

Sweet!

Showing attitude!


I LOVE THIS PICTURE!



Nanny and Papa came for a quick visit!


We had a monster meal with lots of friends before we went trick or treating...

Severed Toes

Troll Boogies

Troll Mouths

Coagulated Blood

Zombie Vomit

Mummy Scabs

Frog Eyes

Chicken Entrails Sandwiches

Goblin Toes, Phantom Phlegm, Frankenstein Bones

Monkey Brains!



Happy Birthday Heidi!



Halloween! Time for Trick or Treating!

My little Fairy!

It's MARIO!

Megan the ladybug and her sweet friends.

Who you gonna call? Ghostbusters! And his friends the scarecrow and princess, and of course the cutest fairy in the world!


What a fun and exhausting day! We all had a blast! The kids also went to a trunk or treat at church while Jared and I were at SIX FLAGS! We had so much fun. I wanted to take pics of us there on the rides, but there were strick rules about not getting your phone out. Not that I could have anyway, I was too busy holding on and screaming for my life! It was a really fun date, and now I am wishing we would have gotten those season passes....

1 comment:

JeLe said...

THANK YOU for updating, I can't believe how big your baby is. She is beautiful, I bet you can't say no back to her! You are so much fun and we miss you!