Friday, November 27, 2009

the cleanest laundry room EVER!

I got the HUGE bottle of he liquid Tide, the kind that lays on its side and you can use a spout to get out the soap... I just opened it today. I did ONE load of laundry. I set it up on top of my washer and left the laundry room while the wash was going. A little while later I was outside with my mom and the kids came running out and said there was blue stuff all over the floor of the bathroom and the phone was in it. My first thought was, where is my iphone! The next thought was, hmmm, it must be some comet or something. I came inside to investigate and there was nothing on the bathroom floor. As I walked out, I saw the laundry room hidden beneath a sea of Tide. Holy crap. I froze. What do I do? That stuff is expensive!!! I got my dust pan and a Pampered Chef scraper and the glass mixing bowl and I got to work. Look how much I saved!!!!!!!



I can't believe it. The washer must have gotten off balance and the Tide fell off and busted. Lesson learned. The good news is I now have the cleanest laundry room floor EVER!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

a said...

Crazy!!! You are making me nervous with it on the edge again!