Thursday, April 24, 2008

first pictures!



We had an ultrasound yesterday and everything looks great! It was fun to see the little baby, he/she was wiggling around a lot and the dr thought it had the hiccups. How fun! I love to hear the heart beat, too. Then the dr said something that did not make me happy. He showed us this little thing off the bottom of the baby, he said it was the fetal phallus and it would become the girl part or the boy part. He said the way it looked, it was probably going to be a BOY!!!! NO!!! I didn't want to hear that. I want a girl too bad! I will be super depressed if we have another boy. I hope he is wrong. We will see in June. I am going to pretend he didn't say any of that LOL!

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Dr. Fanning doesn't know nuttin! Glad everything is looking good.

Lorren Says... said...

Congratulations!! How exciting!

Family Days said...

Congrats!!

a said...

wow, where have I been, i've missed a few blogs. lol. How exciting!!!!