Thanks Valerie! I hope I can think of something interesting....
1. The player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves - try to find 6 you haven't already posted about!
2. At the end of the post, the player tags 6 people and posts their names, and then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog for the rules.
Six things about me....
1. I have anxiety, I think. Everyone always tells me that I handle things really well and I am really put together. Well, you don't see me behind closed doors. Ask my husband and my kids... I am a wreck. I stress, I cry, and I freak out. But when it comes to getting whatever I have to do done, I put on a happy face and I get through it.
2. One of my favorite things is coffee. And I know, I am LDS, I can't drink coffee. But let me tell you, I love it. So instead of drinking it, I buy candles with that scent. I walk slowly through the coffee aisle at the store and smell it. When anyone in my family comes to visit, they always make coffee in the morning and I love waking up to that scent. Occasionally I sneak in some coffee ice cream at marble slab. shhhhhhhhhhh! I have just heard about postum, and I may have to give that a try.....
3. My favorite thing to watch on tv is court tv... forensic files, body of evidence. and I love disorderly conduct. I love cops and I have a lot of respect for what they do. Oh ya, and I LOVE BBC America. If you want to watch a seriously funny show... watch My Family.
4. My favorite books to read are JUNIE B JONES books. I can't get enough of that girl.
5. I crochet. I am pretty dang good at it, too. I made my daughter's blessing gown and it is my favorite thing I crocheted. I am working on our Christmas stockings. Maybe I will get them done this year.
6. Crazy accidents I have been in... When I was about 8 and my sister was 3, she kept trying to get in my room. I finally shoved her out and slammed my door. Her finger was in the door. It broke in 2 places and her nail came off. The whole way to the ER my mom yelled at me and I remember her saying, "It is her wedding ring finger, it is mangled, look what you did!" If you know anything about my sister, that statement is a little funny. And, her finger is fine. Next story... When I was 16, I was driving to pick my sisters up from school for my mom and I turned right from one street to get on another and I hit a boy on a bike. He was in high school, but maybe a freshman. He rolled over my hood, fell on the ground, jumped up quick and looked at me. I was in shock! I asked if he was ok and he said yes. I started to drive away and had to pull over to cry. It freaked me out. I was a little shaken up at dance practice that afternoon. It turned out to be one of my sister's friends.
That is all I can think of. Now I have to tag 6 people and I don't think I even have 6 people to tag. Let's see.... Amy, Audrey, Cindy, Lorren, yep that is it. Have fun!
Please do not disturb
20 hours ago